Friday, May 30, 2014

M.I.A. -- Lana Del Rey

M.I.A. brought it last night at the Shrine
Don't believe #LAskeez?
Check out some of the live footage from last night below.
 M.I.A. did the usual old school antics like invite the crowd to dance with her on stage during "Boyz"  and played a lot of oldies but goodies. The word "Matangi" was brightly lit up on stage in huge letters. Something tells me the Matangi divine Hindu mother wouldn't appreciate being incorporated into M.I.A.'s set but that's what makes M.I.A that more awesome.




The Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall has done some serious scoring with shows. Last night the M.I.A performance drew in quite the crowd and tonight +Lana Del Rey will be taking the stage. 
The show isn't until this evening but there have been die-hard fans lined up outside since 9am! 





There's something about this woman that folks just can't get enough of. I mean Kanye West willingly paid her 2.8 million to sing at his wedding for a reason. 




Line wrapped around the Shrine for Lana Del Rey! Just 12hrs early.





No comments:

Post a Comment